Not Your Average 2 Bedder…
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Every now and then something special comes along and unit 29 in the Platinum Apartments is exactly that. This is not just your average two bedroom unit as it offers so much more.
Located on the 4th floor and positioned high on the ridge, the stunning views are a "must see" for anyone looking to secure a grand lifestyle.
Location is always an important factor when buying real estate. This apartment is within an easy walk to the train station, Wesley hospital, bus, City Cat Ferry and the CBD.
This 181sq.m apartment features a large balcony with glimpses of the Brisbane River plus a huge enclosed games room and an enormous open air terrace to soak up the sun and beautiful sunsets over Mount Coot-Tha.
The Master bedroom features a walk-in-robe and ensuite whilst the second bedroom has direct access to the balcony and are both located at the opposite end of the entertaining area.
• Elevated location with spectacular views from the 4th floor
• Modern apartment with open plan living and ducted a/c
• Spacious second living area/games room with timber floor
• Spectacular private outdoor terrace with views to Mount Coot-Tha
• Glimpses of the Brisbane River from both outdoor areas
• Impressive pool, entertaining area and gymnasium
• Two car spaces exclusive to apartment #29
• Secure storage cage located in the basement
The owners circumstances are such that this apartment must be sold. The property has a lease in place until 12th Feb. 2019 and the current rent is $560 per week. This equates to an annual revenue of $29,120.
Please check the open home schedule or call Andrew directly to arrange your very own private inspection.
"This property may be going to Auction or advertised without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes".
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.