Breathtaking Views in Leafy Brookfield
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated in one of Brookfield's premier hilltop locations nestles this elegant and spacious family home only a 5 minute drive to the Brookfield General Store, Brookfield State School, Pony Club, Bus Stop and Showgrounds, which means you can enjoy the lifestyle without sacrificing convenience.
Perched as high as Mount Cootha, the home captures some of the most breathtaking and picturesque views encompassing the foreground of Brisbane right down to the Gold Coast and NSW border. It simply must be seen to be believed.
Covering an enormous 451m2 of living, features include:
- 5 generous sized bedrooms with a separate parents retreat
- 2 Bathrooms including an ensuite to the master plus an additional guest powder room
- 3 Defined living areas including lounge and dining rooms along with a separate multi-purpose rumpus ideal for entertaining, guest accommodation or home office
- Stunning spotted gum timber flooring, high ceilings and fireplace as well as oversized windows that really enhance these spaces and embrace the panoramic surrounds
- Large open plan kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooktop, Miele appliances, walk in pantry & servery spilling out to your covered entertaining veranda
- Wine Cellar
- Charming brick federation design with double lock up garage plus additional double carport
- 11 acres of land with landscaped gardens surrounding the home
- 66,000lts of rainwater tanks, Bitumen driveway and an abundance of usable land perfect for children and pets
Call Sharon King today on 0429 651 963 for your chance to secure an inspiring family home in one of Brisbane's premier locations only a 10 minute drive to the Kenmore shopping hub and 35 minutes to the Brisbane Airport's via the new tunnels.
This property is being advertised without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces