UN-FORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES FORCE SALE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
My owners circumstances have recently changed and they now need to sell this little gem in Darra. Do not pass this by, all price ranges should inspect! This will be a deal that in 5 years time you will either boast about or regret missing out on. Make sure you are on the right side of the argument!
This charming character style home is situated on a large 903sqm corner block in the increasingly popular suburb of Darra.
Presenting a potential development opportunity, the site is zoned Medium Density Residential (MDR) up to 5 storeys under the current Planning Scheme. The surrounding area has proved successful, with many similar blocks now being developed as new contemporary apartments or townhouses. For a savvy developer this prime site could present the ideal development opportunity! Be quick to speak with one of the local town planning firms or Council, to make sure you don't miss out.
The property features:
- Four spacious light filled bedrooms
- Two large modern bathrooms and separate toilet
- Classic period features including ceiling roses, ornate cornices and polished timber floors
- Large renovated kitchen, which adjoins the open plan living and dining rooms
- Secure two car garaging under the house including laundry and service area
- Fully fenced child and pet friendly backyard.
- Less than 250m to the Darra Train Station
- Currently tenanted until September 2017, returning $375.00 per week
The property is located a short walk from the Darra village precinct with local shops, cafes and restaurants and within close proximity of high performing schools including Our lady of the Sacred Heart and St Aiden's Anglican Girls School. Access to The Brisbane CBD is easy with reliable public transport both bus and train on your door step and convenient access to large arterial roads including Centenary and Ipswich motorways (20 minutes ride or drive to the Brisbane CBD)
The sellers have given clear instructions; the property will be sold on or before auction day. They want a quick and hassle-free sale so don't miss this rare opportunity to secure such a desirable location in the heart of Darra.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.