Great scenic views from the peak of Edenbrooke
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Looking for a superb home in the Edenbrooke estate. Well this is it. Perched high on Goodenia Crescent, This four bedroom home on approximately 700 square metres of land, consists of an open plan living and dining area with designer kitchen with euro appliances. The home has a home theatre room, office and large balcony, that has sweeping views all the way out to Mt Nebo on a clear day!
The home is situated approximately 15 km from the Brisbane CBD, 5 min away from the Oxley train station and only minutes away from your local shopping centre. Ipswich Motorway, Western freeway and Logan motorway are all in close proximity and handy for vehicle commuters.
Features of the home include:
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Built In wardrobe in every bedroom
- 6 Zone reverse cycle ducted air conditioning system
- Extra Insulation on the westside of the home
- Designer kitchen with gas cook top and built in oven
- Separate laundry/linen room
- Timber flooring throughout all bedrooms, living room, media and study
- Extra wide door ways and entrances that are wheel chair friendly
- Security and insect screens throughout home
- Security alarm system
- Grab rails in bathroom and restroom
- Double remote garage
- Colour-bond fence and roofing
Please check online for open for inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Seventeen Mile Rocks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.