Californian Bungalow An Entertainers Retreat
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
A charming renovated Californian bungalow situated on 1,141m² and surrounded by period homes in a private cul-de-sac. Designed over a single level for easy family living, you will not be disappointed by this fabulous home.
Maintaining many features of a traditional bungalow, the versatile floor plan offers a variety of combinations to suit each family's individual requirements.
- 4 large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Separate office/laundry room with drying court
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- Contemporary entertainers kitchen with large gas stove and ample cupboard space
- Large open plan informal and formal living areas spread over one level
- Spacious covered deck overlooking pool and leading onto grassed area
- Double lockup garage with internal access and huge workshop area with built in storage and bike racks
- Beautifully landscaped throughout with full fencing
- Ducted air-conditioning, split system a/c units and ceiling fans
- Security system - can be set up for back-to-base if required
- Original fire place & polished timber floors
For those who value privacy but love to entertain, this stylish home is a must see. Properties of this style and quality are highly sought after.
Located in a flood free position just moments from Sherwood train station, parks, schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and the Brisbane River, this blue chip lifestyle is second to none.
Call Sharon King today on 0429 651 963 for your chance to secure an inspiring home and create a lifetime investment in one of Brisbane's premier locations.
"This property may be an going to Auction or advertised without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes".
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.