Vacant possession. Serious sellers seek serious buyer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OWNER OCCUPIER & INVESTOR ALERT
One of only seven in the complex, this absolutely delightful townhouse is perched right at the top of Harrys Road. There's an elbow in the street that doesn't carry the rat-run traffic of Stanley Terrace proper, so the elevated position is comparatively traffic-free.
Entry is via remote intercom front gate revealing an inviting leafy paved courtyard, rock garden and BBQ space. Inside to a large airy lounge/dining and through to kitchen/breakfast/second living area with adjacent balcony overlooking surrounding rooftops - perfectly oriented to catch flow-through breezes. A guest powder room and laundry space also occupy the middle level of this spacious townhouse.
Upstairs to the three bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans. The super-sized main with ensuite and walk-in robe opens to a large balcony overlooking the courtyard. Bedroom three has a unique high vaulted ceiling perfect for ventilation. A generously-sized bathroom services bedrooms two and three. Downstairs, the two car secure garage has a side alcove providing tons of storage space and there's a convenient second lockable access door.
Position, position, position is the only way to adequately describe the super-convenient location. Elevation: the aspect is out over neighbouring rooftops. Transport: a short walk to bus and train. Schools: All levels, including the University of Queensland within a short car or bus ride, and just a three minute stroll to Brisbane Boys College. Shopping, cafes, restaurants, medical, just 300 metres away in the Taringa business precinct, or just 1.1km to the massive Indooroopilly Shopping Centre having just undergone a reputed $350M makeover. And just 250m to Taringa railway station, only five stops away from Brisbane CBD.
Those often-used words apply. Be quick to avoid disappointment.
5/60 STANLEY TERRACE AT A GLANCE:
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car lock-up garage plus storage
- Quiet end of Stanley Terrace
- Elevated position catches the breeze
- Split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
- Separate Living/ Dining and Kitchen/Breakfast/Second living space
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Large main bedroom, ensuite, walk-in robe, balcony
- Built-in cupboards to all 3 bedrooms
- High vaulted ceiling over staircase and in 3rd bedroom
- Balcony off both kitchen and dining space
- 3rdpowder room on living level
- Courtyard with rock garden, BBQ, entertaining space
- Intercom security at front gate
- Brisbane CBD 4.5km
- Taringa Shopping and Commercial Precinct 300m
- Taringa Railway Station 300m
- University of Qld. 2.8km
- Brisbane Boys College 300m
- St Peters College 1.2km
- BCC Bus to CBD and Uni of Qld a short walk away
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre 1.1km
Rates: Brisbane City Council: $346.25 per qtr
Rates: Urban Utilities: $299.23 per qtr
Body Corporate Fees: $671.55 per qtr
(All distances approximate, direct line)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.