- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This tidy post-war home was designed and built in 1962 by the current owners and is now offered for sale for the very first time in 55 years. The owners have moved out and the property is ready for immediate occupation.
Nestled on 607sq.m of north facing elevated land, this property offers the opportunity for someone to secure their first home, have more room for the family or somewhere to renovate. The western end of Toowong is a highly sought-after area and rarely does an opportunity like this come along. The property is tucked away in a dead end street in such a quiet pocket, however is only 3 minutes away from the West Toowong Bowls club and only 7 minutes to Toowong village, Toowong train station or even Indooroopilly Shopping centre.
- Three bedroom high set home with multiple enclosed utility rooms underneath
- Large, private covered deck at the rear for entertaining family and friends
- 2.5kW Solar electricity panels plus Solar hot water system
- 3,200l rainwater tank with near new pump - ideal for the garden
- 607sq.m of land with fully fenced back yard with lovely gardens
- Move straight in or renovate to create your dream home
As properties like this don't come on the market often, I encourage you to get in early so please check the open home schedule or call Andrew directly to arrange your own private inspection.
"This property may be going to Auction or advertised without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes".
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.