Traditional Charm On 610m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
An original Queenslander built to last, this home has so much character. With fretwork, ornate archways, high ceilings & solid timber floors there is lots of potential.
Featuring plenty of room for the family with three large bedrooms, huge dining/living area with additional sleep-out/study and a rear entertaining deck. The kitchen exudes loads of character, is very functional and includes a small casual dining area. Positioned proudly on a large corner allotment (610m2), perfect for pets and the kids to play. This is a unique property that is right in the heart of Toowong, close to all amenities and transport. There is no wonder the owners have lived here for 26 years.
- 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 car carport
- Rear entertaining deck with leafy outlook
- Large corner 610m2 block
- 200m to Brisbane Boys College
- 20min walk to Toowong Village & train station
- 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 5km to the CBD
- 10mins to the University of Queensland (St Lucia)
- Rental appraisal: $TBC
- BCC Rates: $479.45/qtr
A copy of the Sustainability Declaration is available on request.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces