Widely recognised as one of Australia’s leading real estate agents, Matt Lancashire consistently sells more than $200 million worth of property annually, negotiating many of Queensland’s most significant real estate transactions.
Matt holds the Brisbane house price record with the sale of 1 Leopard Street, Kangaroo Point for $18.48 million, closely followed by the sale of 80 - 86 Oxlade Drive, New Farm for $17.35 million.
The Matt Lancashire Team is highly experienced and renowned for marketing Brisbane’s finest properties, from prestigious inner-city penthouses and grand family estates, to private acreage properties. This established group of industry professionals includes Operations Manager Mariana Ferrari, Sales Associate Brooke Christey and Sales Associate Hilary Martin. A familiar face in his much-loved home suburb of New Farm, where he lives with wife Caitlyn and their three gorgeous children.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm | Spring Hill
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2021 - Business Growth - Individual - No. 1
- 2021 - Max White Award
- 2021 - Principal - Settled Commission & No. 4 International Principal - Settled - No. 1
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Spring Hill
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White New Farm And 1 earlier award